Friday 13 March 2015

Places My Texts Will Feature.

Digipak

I'd have my digipak sold in retailers like: HMV, Asda and Tesco nationwide. I'd also have my Digipak feature in local stores like Spin It Hull and Sound System Records. This will allow my product to easily circulate around the country at an affordable cost.

Globally, my product would be distributed through online stores for delivery like Amazon and Play.com. Having these worldwide links means that globalization can be easily achieved.

Advert



My advert would be featured in music magazines like NME, Juxtapoz, Mixmag and DJ Mag. Perhaps it would be featured in my AS coursework music mag 'Street' which focuses on Hip-Hop culture. Having my product advertised in a range of magazines means that the audience reach is far bigger.
Other places my advert might feature would be on bus stops and websites, targeting potential audiences wherever they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment